Latest information and guidance regarding COVID-19
Protect yourself and others. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) urges all Americans to exercise the following safety precautions in public:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Practice Social Distancing by keeping 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face-covering in public.